Open Question: Why is the MUSIC folder hidden in my mp3 player?


The simple explanation's at the bottom :)

------ I have a bit of a problem. I used Windows Media Player to sync a few songs into my mp3 player (it's Philips GoGear). But THAT music disappeared. So then I tried again (and avoided Windows Media Player all-together) by moving songs straight from my computer's files (I clicked on Start, then Music. I copied the songs I wanted, then went to Computer, PHILIPS (F:), and pasted the songs there) onto the mp3 player. When I was done, I randomly made another folder and re-named it "Music". A pop-up box came up. It said I already have a folder called "Music". My question is, Where is that folder?


Simply put:
My computer's telling me that my mp3 player already has a folder called "Music". Why can't I find it then?
I freagin LOVE YOU sniper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive