Open Question: Sansa Fuze 4GB problem....?


My Sansa Fuze 4gb MP3 player has suddenly stopped working. I own two of them and the other is still working fine. I charge them both via the same cable and one acts normally, charges, and syncs with my computer. The other turns on only when plugged in. It then says "connected", followed shortly by "writing", followed shortly again by "connected". This is what it is normally supposed to do, however, it does not charge the battery at all, and it is not visible to my computer. The USB does not recognize it, either. I am just wondering if there is anything that anyone knows that can shake this unit out of its funk. I have tried the standard restart, as well as switching the usb port that it is plugged into. However, I do not believe that the USB is the problem, because it works fine with my other Sansa. Thanks in advance for any assistance you all can give me!

Josh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive