Open Question: Free music for cricket phones?


I am getting a new cricket phone in a few days. The samsung messenger two. I was going thru cell phone plans and add-ons. One of the add-ons stated that you could download 3 songs per month on the phone for so much a month.

No heres my idea if I take the SD card from my phone ( the new one I'm getting has an MP3 player too )

If one uses the SD card to remove photos from the phone onto the computer, could you do that in reverse with music? Take the SD card, save the music from your computer onto the SD card and place the SD card back into the phone. That way you wont have to use the cricket add-on and save money.?

Has anyone ever tried this.


I currently use mymxer.com to obtain free ringtones and wall papers tho, mymxer dose not have full songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive